Hairdo Bangs Hair Extensions by Jessica Simpson & Ken Paves
This variant is currently sold out
Clip in bangs by hairdo® are the perfect way to add bangs to your hairstyle without permanently cutting your hair.
Permanent bangs can be a big commitment; you might be stuck with a style you don’t like and growing them out can take months, even years. Clip in bangs are a great solution to test drive bangs or just to change up your daily style. Hairdo clip in bangs attach securely with 3 pressure sensitive clips, which are easy to operate, lightweight, and non-damaging. The revolutionary heat friendly synthetic fiber looks and feels like real hair and can be styled with heat tools up to 350 degrees. Skip the salon visit and awkward growing out phase that come with permanent bangs, and clip them in instead!
Type: Heat Friendly Synthetic Clip In Bangs
Collection: HairDo by Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves
Approx. Length: Top 5" | Sides 9.5"
Approx. Weight: .75 oz
Heat Friendly: Yes
Application Time: 1 minute
Avg. Product Life: 3 months
App. Method: Clip In
Color Shown (Top): R29S (Model), R25 (Jessica Simpson)
Contains: 1 piece
How To Apply
Step 1: Brush
Brush your hair away from your face.
Step 2: Clip In
Starting with your center clip, slide into hair about 1/4" from your hairline, then secure side clips.
Step 3: Style
Style, straighten, curl or brow dry - just as you would your own hair. Tru2Life fiber is heat friendly up to 350 degrees.
• Heat Friendly Synthetic Fiber- Looks like natural hair, can be styled with heat tools up to 350 degrees
• Pressure sensitive clips- easy to use, secure, lightweight and non-damaging.
- To take down unwanted shine simply use dry shampoo
- Clip in bangs can be custom trimmed by a professional stylist to blend into your own hairstyle or to add texture or remove length
- To keep your synthetic hair looking fabulous it’s important to use the right care and styling products. A line such as Beauti Mark which is specially formulated for synthetic hair is a great choice
- Check out the product video for more helpful information
R25 (Ginger Blonde) Light Blonde w/Strawberry Blonde Highlights
R14-88H (Golden Wheat) Light Golden Blonde w/Golden Highlights
R14-25 (Honey Ginger) Light Blonde w/Dark Strawberry Blonde Highlights
R29S (Glazed Strawberry) Copper, Reds w/Blonde Highlights
R1416T (Buttered Toast) Dark Blonde w/Light Brown and Dark Golden Highlights
R22 (Swedish) Extra Light Blonde - Solid Blonde no Highlights
R21T (Sandy Blonde) Light Netural Blonde w/Ash Blonde Highlights - tone on tone light blonde
R10 (Chestnut) Light Brown w/Dark Golden Blonde Highlights
R830 (Ginger Brown) Light Brown w/Light Golden Brown Highlights
R6/30H (Chocolate Copper) Warm Dark Brown w/Med Reddish Highlights
R6 Dark Chocolate
R4 (Midnight Brown) Darkest Brown almost black but not
R2 (Ebony) Black